Story that should be told

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to ride with small groups, it is fun to share the experience and pics too. The only booze we do is at the end of the ride and recap another wonderful day on the road. BTW any riders new to visiting Canada for the Rally from the states , they are really strict on driving/riding drunk and they setup check points. Luckily I have never had a drink when signaled over , just dinner. But it is the standard have you had anything to drink? How much ? etc. I have seen people taken away too.

Hold on.. you got me confused on the Party central part, how many turns did you make after that far? :exhappysmiley:

YooperDick's Second Law of Happiness is simply stated:

Following a base number of two, the enjoyment of the ride is inversely proportional to the number of participants.

wow... I'm glad the folks I ride with occasionally have a no drinking till the bikes are put away for the day rule...

that epic journey was way toooo confusing to follow....

Mary

Nice job on taking the time to share your day with us.

Never have had the opportunity to ride in your area

.......I've always wanted to know what it's like to ride in AR (with a splash of OK) and thanks to you, now I know.

appreciative in reno ....John

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read through the replies and as to...

Story too long... yes it was a long story, it was a never ending day of events

Too much drinking... At the last stop yes... stopping at a bar doesn't always mean they drink booze

Too much drama... yes ... appreciate what you are experiencing

Should change who I ride with... we agree, it is too bad we like them as people.

I "enabled" them... But of course! I helped people who needed it. I don't leave people behind nor let them go be even stupider.

I just read through the replies and as to...Story too long... yes it was a long story, it was a never ending day of events

Too much drinking... At the last stop yes... stopping at a bar doesn't always mean they drink booze

Too much drama... yes ... appreciate what you are experiencing

Should change who I ride with... we agree, it is too bad we like them as people.

I "enabled" them... But of course! I helped people who needed it. I don't leave people behind nor let them go be even stupider.

big smile ,,,,, after reading your reply to the replies ,, all I can say is WOW !??? :dribble:

Just wondering ,,, If I put my hand on a hot stove and burn my hand ,,, should I put my hand back on the stove

just to check and make sure it's still hot ??

Don't really need a reply ,, I was just typing out loud,,

Ride safe ,, and good luck