Street Masters Cornrnering Workshop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Masters Which date?

• 12 June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 Sep

• 22 Oct

• 12 Nov

• Total voters
I vote for June because I won't be available in September. Besides, it would be fun trying to keep up with Roger on his Red Rocket. :)

WheatonFJR, If you were a crow it would be shorter. On your FJR it maps out 1965 sttute miles or close to 27 hours at between 55 and 75 mph.

So.... Hell son, come on down!

There are some new developments around the workshop which I'll post tomorrow. If no one objects I'm going to cross post to the other FJR centric forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Wheaton you and me bud. We take off Fri, Mon and Tues. We mosey on out there doing two 15 hour days. We catch the class Sun and then blast for home. Should be a piece o cake.

Mike: Hope the wedding comes off with only the one hitch. :D

At this point the responses are leaning toward Sep. Those who need June keep in mind that a group of four (4) registered together qualifies for the 15% group discount. On the other hand Street Masters only needs 30 days notice for scheduling the track, personel catering et. all. Things change. Still in process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say hay all:

Working with Jann on the workshop has rendered good results. Street Masters normal pricing is $360/rider. The group discount is 15% for groups of 4 to 32 riders or $306/rider. Should we find 40 riders for our FJR group the price will drop to $280/rider.

Accomidations: Street Masters has a standing discounted rate of $70/night for a single at the Essex House in Lancaster. I'm sure there are cheaper rates in the valley. Unfortunatly most decent hotels are farther away from Willow Springs and the less decent choices may signifcantly degrade our quality of life.

Again, I am not connected with nor do I profit from this endevor in any tangible way. Only the knowledge of assisting peop0le I like. Well at least I like yoyr bikes :bleh:

Stay in touch, talk it up. :clap:

I just found out there is a family wedding....I might move to the June date with Rogdeb and Rick-in-Sac.
If you end up doing the Saturday, public session, in June, I'll see you there. DH is taking his K1200S, I'll have my FJR and there are a couple of girls going to be there with a BMW dual sport and a Wing.

Jill

I just found out there is a family wedding....I might move to the June date with Rogdeb and Rick-in-Sac.
If you end up doing the Saturday, public session, in June, I'll see you there. DH is taking his K1200S, I'll have my FJR and there are a couple of girls going to be there with a BMW dual sport and a Wing.

Jill
Jill, what day are you going? Maybe we can just schedule on that day as we all would probably travel as a group.

Jill, what day are you going? Maybe we can just schedule on that day as we all would probably travel as a group.

We're riding up Friday afternoon, June 9th and doing the workshop on Sat 10th.

Jill

I am highly, highly interested in a september class. If you can confirm dates, I can commit today. Thanks for the work on this. I also has a friend who rides an RT who is terrible at corners (since an accident) and needs some confidence building. I may be able to talk him into it as well.

Should be a good day :exhappysmiley:

Looking forward to seeing and getting to know new faces.

Deb will be there as a spectator and armed with camera.
Cool! I shall look forward to meeting you and Deb. Perhaps she will take a few snaps with my camera for me.

Jill
Oh -- I think she will :) She's going to be wishing she was a rider after all this :lol: