Summer Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my money, it's a Member's Only Jacket, Guess Jeans, penny loafers, and Gargoyles shades or I stay home! :rolleyes:
Honestly, what the hell is it with these jacket companies not making them in tall sizes? Every one I try on rides up my back and I can't seem to find a tall size anywhere. They all look like a bad halter top on me because I normally wear an XXLT.
For what it's worth, your avatar is of the McCrary twins who were born and raised here in Hendersonville, NC. One of them is now dead....can't recall which one.

Jim

Hey odot... Just the fact that you know the words to a Thompson Twins tune immediately makes my Member's Only jacket ten times cooler... I was actually thinking more along the lines of Human League, but I don't own a Pacific Coast anymore. Oops, did I say that? :yahoo:

Grumpy, I didn't see your factual post at first... Yes, those guys held the record as "worlds largest twins" in the Guinness Book for many years. I can't seem to find out if the record still stands. They are actually both dead. Billy died in '79 and Benny in 2001. The picture was taken for a Honda promotion.