Sunday, April 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we made it to Susanville and called it a day.

Snow most of the way, temps down in the low 20's (Thought this was Sunny California??????)

You Guy's have a good ride tomorrow and have fun.

Thanks for all your help Mike.

Well we made it to Susanville and called it a day.
Snow most of the way, temps down in the low 20's (Thought this was Sunny California??????)

You Guy's have a good ride tomorrow and have fun.

Thanks for all your help Mike.
Soooooo.......you guys were late enough that the cold set in. What time did you get to Susanville? after 9:00 PM? And so much for those who thought my "alarming, warning posts" about snow and ice were over-the-top. I'm glad you guys arrived in safely.

Sunny California??? You must have we NorCal residents confused with TWN and the beach crowd! :rolleyes:

We'll make our own fun, sir. Too bad this didn't work out. You two will likely have some cross-wind heading South, but you should be under the snow altitude. Enjoy the loooong ride to Las Vegas (I'm guessing 550+ miles and 11-12 hours if you stay on 395 and cut through Death Valley).

Made it to Carson City, Stopped for Gas. Checked my rear tire, starting to show cords. nothing open in Carson City, doubled back to Reno. Ronnie kept going to Vegas to meet his wife.

Got a set of PR-2's thrown on this morning at Micheals Powersports in Reno. Got me in first thing and out the door by 10;30.

Made it to Kingman for tonite. Finally got some warm temperatures......

When you have an adventure...

...you REALLY have an adventure.

With better planning, we might nave met you in Reno! At least you're safe and safely on your way to Tejas.