Sunday Creek Restaurant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

git-r-dan

one of those musician types
Reaction score
Just passing this on. My bother-n-law, Steve, is one of THE best bbqr's in the state. I won't go into too much detail but talking to my sister, Anne, today, she was telling me that a group of biker's known as the "Skip Work on Friday Crew" (something like that) called to warn them of their plan on stopping by. They had 75 bikes show up and were thoroughly impressed that my sister had menu's designed and titled "Skip Work on Friday Crew's Menu". They brought there own adult beverages (dry county) and ate well. They have inside seating and a large covered back patio. They are good people and will take care of any group or individual riding through.

Sunday Creek Restaurant is located on Interstate 20, Exit 380, southwest corner of Interstate 20 and FM Hwy 4.

My recommendation is either the rib eye or the catch of the day. I've had a lot of rib eyes in my life and I will say that Steve's is the best ever. They just got back from an 40 hour off-shore fishing trip on the Gulf and brought back a bunch of fish they are not allowed to sell but are giving some out to customers to sample while it last. This is not fast food and it is worth the wait.

If you need a phone number, PM me. Happy 4th everyone.

gitterdan :beach:

Last edited by a moderator:
I *think* this thread my fit in better in the TX ride planning area. (I'm guessing TX, that's the only Ft. Worth I know of). I haven't moved it yet, what do you think?