SW-FOG 2010 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
For more info, see post #62, but......[SIZE=18pt]THE CUTOFF DATE TO ORDER/PAY FOR A SHIRT WILL BE SEPTEMBER 1ST.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]AND here's the mockup Romo came up with:[/SIZE]

SW-FOGMockup.jpg

Obviously the color will change if the shirt is black or red, or the colors don't stand out, and there is NO digitizing fee because he was able to do it himself with a photo I sent. So, the prices already quoted on here are the ones we'll go with. Let me know what you think...And add your name to the list.

If you girls want shirts, let me know. I "know a guy" that can get these done. He is really good, but he'll need some advance notice. Shit, he does really nice embroidering, and could do something as simple as "2010 SW-FOG, Taos, NM" on the front with an embroidered FJR in the middle. Oooh...I might just get one of those made for me.

Seriously, if you guys want T-shirts, lets get sizes and what ever we want put on them figured up and I'll get the ball rolling here. FYI, I will not put my ass on the line and pre-order 50 shirts. If 20 people want shirts and pre-pay for them, I'll deliver 20 shirts to those people with the ability to get more after the fact.

Lemme know.

As seen in post #19:

[SIZE=12pt]Ok...It has been looked into and here's what I have come up with:[/SIZE]

According to Romo, digitizing an FJR for embroidery is a one time $65 charge due to the process. That $65 would be spread out among the volume of shirts. He's gonna look and see if he has something close, but I'm doubting it. Besides I don't want something cheesy, but again, I'll leave that up to you.

Screen printing needs to be all or none. Doing the art for just a couple shirts is gonna be expensive, so if we all want long sleeves with screen printing, cool, but for 20-40 shirts...That may be an issue.

SO...That being said; here's the idea.

T's or polos does not matter regarding embroidery. He has different types of polos available. I have some 5:11 Performance polos from him that are $50 per shirt. That is expensive, but they are frigging nice. They are an anti-snag material and hold their color, but still...$50 for an MC shirt...I donno. These also look like cop shirts; since that's what they are designed for.

Standard Micro-Fiber polos are $25 per shirt embroidered. They are not as nice as the Performance shirts, but still pretty nice. That's probably what I will buy.

He also has Port Authority brand Cotton polos that are $16 each with embroidery. Those prices are with just letters and no digitizing any photographs required. If we digitize an FJR, the cost will go up $65 divided by however many shirts. Does that make sense? So if we order 65 shirts, it's a dollar per shirt.

T shirts and long sleeve Ts are pretty cheap. $7 total for short and $9 total for long.

Also, XXL and 3XL are another 3 dollars. 4XL are another $10 more per shirt depending on availability.

Depending on availibility, he can do most colors. So...from this post forward, tell me what you want; Polo or T, or long sleeve T, color, fiber and size. I was thinkig of sticking to mostly black or blue and gray or tan to limit confusion. If there's 15 colors, someone's gonna get the wrong shirt.

As I get time, I'll update the first post here to list who wants what. If you want somethign and I don't have it down right, PM me and I'll fix it. I'll have to come up with a final design, and a "last day to order to get your shirt by the meet" date.

I'll go see Romo and have him work something up on his computer and then post a picture of that. Sorry this will be a little slow at first. Work is killing me. I don't even have time to pee.

Ok...Below here is the list of people I have and the shirts they want. If you didn't specify a color, I picked either black or tan. I also picked polo if you didn't specify type of shirt. It is still early, so if you don't want the color/style I picked, tell me and I'll change it. If there is a red asterisk by your name, I'm missing something important, like size, so update me. Also, unless otherwise told, I'm gonna go with the $16 cotton polo to keep everyone's cost down. I figured that with that shirt, if we sold 20 shirts and added the FJR picture or the Yamaha Tuning Fork logo, the $65 digitizing fee would spread nicely and shirts would still be less than $20. Also...I am not going to make any profit on this. Whatever Romo charges me per shirt, is exactly what you'll pay. It is nothing to bag them and take them 150 miles to Taos.

If you want to pay using Pay-Pal, my address is: [email protected]

Please use the "personal" transaction type so that we don't get charged the 2% fee. Also, [SIZE=14pt]include your Forum handle [/SIZE]so I know who I am getting a shirt for. As I receive payments, I'll change your name to red or bold red.

Bugnatr: Blue-Short Sleeve T- Large

White-Short Sleeve T- Large

GalaxyBlue: 1 Black, 1 Tan-Polos- 4XL[SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE]

Beemerdons: Burgandy-Polos- 3XL,XL, L

Bid D: Black-Polo- 2XL

NMRoadrunner: Burgandy-Long Sleeve Ts- Large (Two)

Joe: Tan-T Shirt-2XL

Good2Go: Black-Long Sleeve T- Lg

LongRider: Blue-Cotton Polo- Large Tall

Tan-Long Sleeve T- X Large Tall

Sin Loki: Tan/Black-Polos-XL (2)

Patch308: Tan-Polo-XL (Mico Fiber)

HRZ: Tan-Polo-XL (Performance Micro Fiber)

Blue-LS T- Med

Bungie: 1Black 1tan-Polos- One medium, One large

JimInPhoenix: Black-Long Sleeve T- XL

Spyderbret: Burgandy-Performance Polo-L

Sgoat: Black-Long Sleeve T- XXL

Recreate: Black-Polo- XL

Marcusorelius: Tan-Long Sleeve- Large

Black-Short Sleeve- Large

& Sumpthin for Duke if I can figure it out.

Pinhead: Blue-Longsleeve- XL

Tan-Longsleeve- XL

Grey-Longsleeve- L

Blue-Shortsleeve-Medium

Bluestreek: Blue-Polo MicroFiber- XL

Blue-Longsleeve T- Medium

BluFJR: Black-Longsleeve T-Large

White-Microfiber Polo- Medium

BikerGeek: Red-LongSleeve- X Large

Tan-MicroFiber- X Large

Black-Short Sleeve-Large

Chris Ochoa-White-LongSleeve T- Large

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... A nice embroidered Polo shirt? Count me IN for 2 Parachute sized shirts in 4 XLT and Black& Tan

Brother HotRodZilla, If you are willing and able to take on this project, then you have my deepest thanks for taking on this endeavor. Please put me down for a Polo Shirt in either black or blue, my size is Triple Extra Lard: 3 XLT. Just tell me where to send your check, or I can just start a drink tab at Eske's in Taos for you. Your Choice, mi Compadre!!!

Does your buddy still buy his material from Omar The Tent Maker in Los Padillas? By the time he makes shirts for GalaxyBlue and Papa Chuy, there may not be any cloth left over!!!

I'm game also for a couple shirts in 2xl. Color is not real important (i.e. red, black, white, dark blue).

Thanks a bunch Hotrodzilla for taking this on. Once you decide how we can pay and what info you need, let us know!

Dan

Well... Ummm... Ahhh.... I have several Polo style rally shirts hanging in my closet I don't wear. I'm a Long Sleeve T-shirt with rally logo down the sleeve type guy. If this gos that direction I would want 2 Lg in what ever color. Just sayin. :rolleyes:

Well... Ummm... Ahhh.... I have several Polo style rally shirts hanging in my closet I don't wear. I'm a Long Sleeve T-shirt with rally logo down the sleeve type guy. If this gos that direction I would want 2 Lg in what ever color. Just sayin. :rolleyes:
AJ, I just want to echo what Bud just said, if it makes it any easier for you to establish just one type of shirt, then I am fine with either a Polo style or a long sleeve T-Shirt! Machts nichts to Papa Chuy!

I will go for a XXL in any color but BLACK.Any style is OK.

Just let me know the cost and how to get you the money.

Thanks for doing this.

Joe

Brother HotRodZilla, If you are willing and able to take on this project, then you have my deepest thanks for taking on this endeavor. Please put me down for a Polo Shirt in either black or blue, my size is Triple Extra Lard: 3 XLT. Just tell me where to send your check, or I can just start a drink tab at Eske's in Taos for you. Your Choice, mi Compadre!!!
Does your buddy still buy his material from Omar The Tent Maker in Los Padillas? By the time he makes shirts for GalaxyBlue and Papa Chuy, there may not be any cloth left over!!!
You two should just buy dresses anyway.....

:jester:

Send Adam, AJ and I some pictures! Are you selling off your Spring outfits collection?

Send Adam, AJ and I some pictures! Are you selling off your Spring outfits collection?
Possibly...

But take it from one who knows.

Paisley,calico, or floral print in triple extra huge will make your wide asses look like the feckin Hindenburg.

I'm jes sayin...

Possibly...

But take it from one who knows.

Paisley,calico, or floral print in triple extra huge will make your wide asses look like the feckin Hindenburg.

I'm jes sayin...

AND I hear they make your penis look even smaller too. Isn't that why you're selling them?

Jackass!

For the rest of you guys...I'm making a phone call right now...I'll look into it.

AND I hear they make your penis look even smaller too. Isn't that why you're selling them?
Jackass!

For the rest of you guys...I'm making a phone call right now...I'll look into it.
Well I'll tell ya this.. If it was doubled in size it would be considered a .... Insert slang for female part here....

exactly why they have to go ;)

dick whistler..

Many thanks for taking this on. I would like one shirt in size large. Light color good, but I will leave that up to you.

Let me know the cost and where to send the check.

Bruce

AKA Longrider

On the Darkside and loving it

Ok...It has been looked into and here's what I have come up with:

According to Romo, digitizing an FJR for embroidery is a one time $65 charge due to the process. That $65 would be spread out among the volume of shirts. He's gonna look and see if he has something close, but I'm doubting it. Besides I don't want something cheesy, but again, I'll leave that up to you.

Screen printing needs to be all or none. Doing the art for just a couple shirts is gonna be expensive, so if we all want long sleeves with screen printing, cool, but for 20-40 shirts...That may be an issue.

SO...That being said; here's the idea.

T's or polos does not matter regarding embroidery. He has different types of polos available. I have some 5:11 Performance polos from him that are $50 per shirt. That is expensive, but they are frigging nice. They are an anti-snag material and hold their color, but still...$50 for an MC shirt...I donno. These also look like cop shirts; since that's what they are designed for.

Standard Micro-Fiber polos are $25 per shirt embroidered. They are not as nice as the Performance shirts, but still pretty nice. That's probably what I will buy.

He also has Port Authority brand Cotton polos that are $16 each with embroidery. Those prices are with just letters and no digitizing any photographs required. If we digitize an FJR, the cost will go up $65 divided by however many shirts. Does that make sense? So if we order 65 shirts, it's a dollar per shirt.

T shirts and long sleeve Ts are pretty cheap. $7 total for short and $9 total for long.

Also, XXL and 3XL are about another 3 dollars. 4XL and up can be up to $10 more per shirt depending on availability. The larger sizes are more expensive in the polo than the T's.

Depending on availibility, he can do most colors. So...from this post forward, tell me what you want; Polo or T, or long sleeve T, color, fiber and size. I was thinkig of sticking to mostly black or blue and gray or tan to limit confusion. If there's 15 colors, someone's gonna get the wrong shirt.

As I get time, I'll update the first post here to list who wants what. If you want somethign and I don't have it down right, PM me and I'll fix it. I'll have to come up with a final design, and a "last day to order to get your shirt by the meet" date.

I'll go see Romo and have him work something up on his computer and then post a picture of that. Sorry this will be a little slow at first. Work is killing me. I don't even have time to pee.