SW-FOG 2010 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... I missed out on the signing! Where the help was i? LOL
You were kissing and hugging all of the wives and girlfriends; Ya Bastard!
Dolly is miffed! She sad Adam didn't want any part of her :eek:

She sent a letter saying how much fun she's having with the church people on the bus tour.

Personally, I think she's a lair.... You feckers have ruined her!!!!!!!!

:jester:

Damn... I missed out on the signing! Where the help was i? LOL
You were kissing and hugging all of the wives and girlfriends; Ya Bastard!
Dolly is miffed! She sad Adam didn't want any part of her :eek:

She sent a letter saying how much fun she's having with the church people on the bus tour.

Personally, I think she's a lair.... You feckers have ruined her!!!!!!!!

I had my way with Dolly BEFORE CFR! :****:

Bungie delivered my Toe-Ass shirt at NAFO and I LOVE it!

Thanks!

Can't wait to wear it to work and see how many people don't notice that mis-spelling.

Thanks!

Can't wait to wear it to work and see how many people don't notice that mis-spelling.
Um...WHAT?? Your shirts are still here. Yours was part of the group that was missing. I think you hosed Bungie out of a shirt. I have your tan microfiber here and your red longsleeve is missing. Don't do anything gross in Steve's shirt. You're gonna have to give it back!

Thanks!

Um...WHAT?? Your shirts are still here. Yours was part of the group that was missing. I think you hosed Bungie out of a shirt. I have your tan microfiber here and your red longsleeve is missing. Don't do anything gross in Steve's shirt. You're gonna have to give it back!
I say ya hold it hostage till I get my girl back from Rob....

I knew there was more to him an' Dolly than he let on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks!

I say ya hold it hostage till I get my girl back from Rob....

I knew there was more to him an' Dolly than he let on...

Bust is PWVU, again! Posting While Very Ugly.

I may post while ugly.But at least I'm considerate of others feelings while doing so..

You however, post while feckin burros ;)

How would you feel if somebody was givin' you the business while peckin' away at a keyboard on yer back?

:****:

I may post while ugly.But at least I'm considerate of others feelings while doing so..

How would you feel if somebody was givin' you the business while peckin' away at a keyboard on yer back?

Speaking of feelings, Ya Jackass! How does it "feel" to know that your sheepish girlfriend Dolly ran off with three pasty legged Canookians, two of whom ride freaking car tires and the other one rides a big, black cock! I have nothing but good things to say about FJRob1300, a Prince of a Gentleman and built just like your Papa Chuy Viejo!

At least my burro girlfriends Leticia, Consuela, Maria, Eva and Christina have never left me for toque wearing, poutine and back bacon eating, always drunken Canucks!!!

Speaking of feelings, Ya Jackass! How does it "feel" to know that your sheepish girlfriend Dolly ran off with three pasty legged Canookians, two of whom ride freaking car tires and the other one rides a big, black cock! I have nothing but good things to say about FJRob1300, a Prince of a Gentleman and built just like your Papa Chuy Viejo!

At least my burro girlfriends Leticia, Consuela, Maria, Eva and Christina have never left me for toque wearing, poutine and back bacon eating, always drunken Canucks!!!
Wow...Not that I'm keeping count or anything, but does anyone know how many types of people and animal species Beemerdons just offended there? Sheesh!

The only thing I know for sure in that post is that Bust is absolutely a jackass. Go figure!

Thanks!

That's weird... Wonder why Bungie gave me that shirt?? Canadian humour... I just don't get it...

Anyway. Whenever you get Sooze's red one, lemme know and I'll send ya our shipping address.

Thanks!

<note no animal references were made in this post, and no mention of any sodomous activities were inferred>