• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack and Topcase Adapter Plate for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
I'm selling my SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack and Topcase Adapter Plate. It fits a 2006 and up Gen II

The Alu-Rack has been mounted on my 2006 Gen II for a few years but the Topcase Adapter Plate is almost unused as I had an older model metal plate that I used until last summer.

The Alu-Rack is powder coated in silver and there are some small marks that were made by the Topcase Adapter Plate. There's no possible way for the Alu-Rack to keep it's out-of-the-box appearance once it's mounted on a bike and used, even once. The marks are barely noticeable but I prefer to provide as much information as possible since the camera wasn't able to really show the light marks to the silver finish.

New, the price is $174.99 PLUS shipping and I'll take $125 INCLUDING shipping to CONUS.

Payment via PayPal. Mark the payment as Personal so that I don't pay an extra fee of 3%. If not, then the price is $129.00

Part Descriptions and Retail Pricing from Twisted Throttle

Alu-Rack

SW-MOTECH's highly functional and elegant toprack features a strong, integrated-looking, lightweight aluminum design. Mounts alone or with SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock sideracks (available separately). The smart, multi-functional design enables the use of a Quick-Lock adapter plate (sold separately) to carry GIVI Monokey, Kappa, Hepco & Becker, and Krauser topcases. A GIVI Monolock topcase may be mounted on the Alu-Rack using the permanent-mount adapter plate included with the Monolock case.

Installs quickly using basic hand tools. No cutting, drilling, or welding of existing motorcycle components required. The Alu-Rack is available in a silver powder coated finish and includes basic diagram-type instructions which have small amounts of English text.

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

Topcase Adapter Plate

Removable quick-release adapter plate for mounting a standard Givi Monokey or Kappa Monokey topcase (E52, V46, E460, E45, E360, E36, E35, etc.) to an SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack toprack.

Includes Givi fitting lugs and rubber vibration-reducing bumpers.

The topplate can be removed from the Alu-Rack by turning each of three quarter-turn Quick-Lock fasteners 90 degrees, providing a cleaner look to the motorcycle when the topcase and topplate are not in use.

IMG_1545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: