Sweet Deal!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

live to ride

Reaction score
Just had to share with you all the deal I just scored for my 04 FJR. I was at a bike shop and on the clearance table they had a Brand new Full Corbin seat still in the plastic corbin bag. So I though may as well check it out, well Hell it was $114.00 canadian. I know on this forum a lot of people dont care for the corbins but I have always rode sport bike and naked hooligans that of course have No padding in the seats, so I though this would be worth the try. I'm still going to see if I'm good on factory seat being this will be first year on my FJR, if the snow ever melts, but if factory seats is umbearable I'll put corbin on. Can go wrong for that price.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had to share with you all the deal I just scored for my 04 FJR. I was at a bike shop and on the clearance table they had a Brand new Full Corbin seat still in the plastic corbin bag. So I though may as well check it out, well Hell it was $114.00 canadian. I know on this forum a lot of people dont care for the corbins but I have always rode sport bike and naked hooligans that of course have No padding in the seats, so I though this would be worth the try. I'm still going to see if I'm good on factory seat being this will be first year on my FJR, if the snow ever melts, but if factory seats is umbearable I'll put corbin on. Can go wrong for that price.

Cheers!

nice score! :yahoo:

Cheers!
You are correct a lot of people don't like Corbin Seats. I am on my third one. The first on my Harley I loved it to death. The second on my BMW LT I hated like no other seat in the world and replaced it with a Russel. I scored a set for the '10 FJR for a ridiculous price and I have 318 miles on it in three rides and it looks like it may be a keeper. We will see in a few months when I go for the 2500-3000 mile summer trip. I will pack a sheepskin for that trip.

Great price you got and I hope it works out for you. Miles will tell, so let us know how it works out.