Switched to the 09 Emblems

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, owning an 06 which as you know has nothing on the side, I am curious about the cost of the 09 emblems and how you afixed them...
Jesse, the part number is 3P6-2839B-00-00 for either side. Cost from what I can see is $52.20 each which is before any discount you might get at your dealer. I have a set ordered for my 07AE and have been waiting for over two weeks now. Not sure what the hold-up is but then again, it isn't really riding weather here with the 16 inches of snow we got lastnight. :angry2:
Thanks for the info. I'll probably order a pair as I think it adds quite a bit to the 06's and 07's...............

Cool but could we see a wider shot of your `08 with the stripes?? Are you going to powder coat the wheels too?
Here is one that a couple of weeks old and no i like the silver wheels.

DSC_3208.jpg

R
Fairlaner -

I think the stripes and 1300 decals look sharp but in your side shot of your bike it appears that your passenger seat has some type of fancy aerodynamic cover - can you tell me about that? Custom built? Fit an '06? Cost?

Thanks.

Chris