Tabs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike7

Reaction score
On the 08's do the tabs come with the bike to cover the holes when you take off the bags? Thanks Mike

the..... dealer? :rolleyes:

Brilliant, you are. Nevermind, I found them for sale, for $26 each. Not worth it for me.

BTW, to the administrators: since EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that could be asked about this bike has apparently been asked and answered, I really don't see a need to continue to allow posting here. You really could just shut down new posts and make it a searchable database of all things FJR. That seems to be what a lot of people want here.

EDIT: also, I've never been into using cute emoticons, but since you have every single expression represented, could you add one where the little yellow face is saying "You're a dick." ? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh......kinda touchy, aren't we? This should be fun.....sundayfundays................WHOO HOOO...........

This has nothing to do with being an administrator. A guy asked where to buy a yamaha part. I replied.

If you don't like stupid answers, don't ask stupid questions.

EDIT: also, I've never been into using cute emoticons, but since you have every single expression represented, could you add one where the little yellow face is saying "You're a dick." ? Thanks.
Geez man, were you one of the guys who went screaming to the teacher in 3rd grade when someone called you a girl?

This has nothing to do with being an administrator. A guy asked where to buy a yamaha part. I replied.
If you don't like stupid answers, don't ask stupid questions.

Geez man, were you one of the guys who went screaming to the teacher in 3rd grade when someone called you a girl?
Looks to me like the po little thing is in for a world of hurt.

So it's the "I was just answering your question, what's your problem?" argument. Ok, maybe I asked a simple question, but instead of whining to the teacher about it, I just called it for what it was. You answered me, but you did it like a dick. I simply pointed that out.

To put it into perspective, I'm a sailor, and work in a pretty tough environment where you have to have the thickest of skins. So I can break balls (and take it) with the best of them. But it at least should be clever.

Oh, and the comment about wanting control was well-thought out, too. I've got less than 35 posts here. When some newbie posts some question that is clearly easily found in the bin-o-facts that they obviously didn't read, how many people jump down that guy's throat? (other than ADMINs who are well within their right) How many times have I posted that? None. So again, if you wanna break my balls, fine. But, at least be clever and accurate about it. I never wanted control of anything here.

Look, this is an internet forum. I've got no beef with anyone. I come here to read about my bike and all that. I learned an enormous amount of info from this forum, so I will continue to read. And I get that each board is a community of people and it has a certain atmosphere. I get it. I'm not trying to change the board or anything like that. I just added my commentary. Bottom line, if I ran into anybody here in person, I'd buy you a beer (if we weren't riding afterwards). So I'm done, it's time to put the computer down and go for a long ride on this nice Saturday afternoon.

PEACE.

Swingman Sends

EDIT: To SLAPNPOP, i just realized that you were an aministrator. I never noticed that before, so my comment to the ADMINs wasn't in reference to you being one. To clarify, i was making comment about every simple question being responded with "DO A SEARCH", as if it's not allowed to ask questions anymore. YES I KNOW that many of these question have been hashed through before, but you sometimes gotta give newbies a chance to learn the atmosphere in a forum. YES I KNOW that it's their responsibility to do that. But they're new. I just don't like to see some new and excited members get their dicks stepped on the very first time they post excitedly about their new passion, the FJR. Ok, I'm really done now. I'm going riding!

CS