tank bag no-brainer?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87Doodle

Reaction score
I was checking out the Big Mak tank bag set-up where its stupid easy to refuel and the bag doesn't touch the tank, and I'm wondering, am I missing something or is this a no-brainer? Who else makes a tank bag that makes refuleing that easy?

Thanks.

I was checking out the Big Mak tank bag set-up where its stupid easy to refuel and the bag doesn't touch the tank, and I'm wondering, am I missing something or is this a no-brainer? Who else makes a tank bag that makes refuleing that easy?
Thanks.

Thanks.
Try twistedthrottle.com.. They sell Motech Engage bags wich worked great for me. I'd recommend the the larger one. The mounting ring uses up some inner space of the bag and makes the bag look bigger than the actual capacity. They also sell GPS mounts that go on bag. Oh, they ain't cheap.

Thanks.
Try twistedthrottle.com.. They sell Motech Engage bags wich worked great for me. I'd recommend the the larger one. The mounting ring uses up some inner space of the bag and makes the bag look bigger than the actual capacity. They also sell GPS mounts that go on bag. Oh, they ain't cheap.
I've got the Trial QL from Twisted Throttle. I really like it. Attaches to the gas cap ring and comes on and off easy for refueling. Fit's the FJR like a glove.

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/imagecatalo...Text=trial%20ql

8180-500x600.jpg