Tank Bags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To keep a tank bag from scratching your tank go to any Fabric/Arts & Crafts store like JOANN's.

They sell clear vinyl in different mil thickness you can get enough to cover your tank for like $1.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMAG0736.jpg

That's mine. Plenty of room for wallets, phones etc.
This picture...this one right here...convinced me I need a tank bag. It's the first tank bag I've ever seen that I fell in love with on first sight.

Matt, that a Givi TPH02???

I'm lusting for that bag now.....
I have one of these and I keep am extra sheild for the shoei, cord for my cell, wallet, c-phone a few cigars and a lighter, ball cap and a 20 oz bottle of water. All that I need and nothing I dont!! Oh and that little window for your phone is pretty much useless unless you like watching your phone over heat in the summer. Im very happy with it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look into an Oxford - Mine is 14 yrs old over 200 000km on it and have not had one issue with it.

The magnets are still super strong and everything works great - it is dirty as can be but what the heck - fairly rain resistant too

Don't even carry the rain cover for it any more