tbs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popee

Reaction score
I've got a 07 that i'll be doing a tbs on. there are caps on #2 and #3 that i connect to. On #1 and#4 where do i connect. They have two vacuume hoses. which of the hoses come off so i can hook up thanks

I've got a 07 that i'll be doing a tbs on. there are caps on #2 and #3 that i connect to. On #1 and#4 where do i connect. They have two vacuume hoses. which of the hoses come off so i can hook up thanks

You will find caps on all 4 cylinders if you keep looking. They are hard to see but they are there, move stuff around and you will see them.

R

QUOTE (popee @ Sep 13 2008, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pictures show positions of caps (click on image for larger view):

#1 cap removed, #2 cap visible - #4 cap removed, #3 cap visible

More pictures can be found here.

Hope these help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures show positions of caps [SIZE=8pt](click on image for larger view)[/SIZE]:

#1 cap removed, #2 cap visible - #4 cap removed, #3 cap visible

More pictures can be found here.

Hope these help.
thanks they do show me where to hook up. however mine have vacuume hose connected to those locations on 1 and 4. Lee