Tech Day XII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there are several places to purchase parts online. Is yamahapartshouse.com one of the best priced? What have you guys had luck with in the past?

I've used Ron Ayers for online parts before but you should shop around. I was shopping for parts for the new dirt bike and Yamaha Canada jacked the prices up big time this week due to poor exchange rates. The thing is there was not much change between the loonie and the yen but Yamaha is now all run out of California for North America so the US exchange rate hurts us here in the Great White North badly.

Thanks for your input guys! I have shopped around, and found that partshark.com may have the best prices. 155 US dollars gets me all the stuff for the forks and the CCT and gasket.

Can I throw a throttle body sync to my work order while we're at it? Don't think that has been done, or at least not for a while.

Since Casa de Bust is likely full, is anyone else grabbing a hotel room that wants to split the cost? Or at the very least, can I get a ride to mine? I was just planning on Friday night and heading home Saturday late afternoon.

If you guys would stop letting Andy touch your bike you wouldn't need so many parts!
Guess I'll be driving the car...as I'll need the bike, for the SEO Ramble.
We'll get a bookcase to guard your bike for you. That will keep it safe from Andy.
FYYFF

finger.gif

Tick-tock, the clock is ticking and Tech Day XII is drawing ever closer.

As a reminder, for anyone looking to stay the night, the inn is full so yer gonna wanna get a room. We'll figure out transportation to and fro, so no worries there. Sooze and I will be staying at the Comstock Inn. At this point, we're not sure if we'll come up Friday night or Saturday morning.

OK, I booked my room at the Comstock Inn. Booked a room with 2 queen beds for Friday in case anyone wants to share (and doesn't want to cuddle afterwards).

Billy and me ain't into threesomes with Timmy unless it was Tim Horton's....... we're booked at the newly opened The Pines.