Teck Day at Slappy's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. hopefully I'll get a chance to see how you guys set-up the PCIII. At this point I don't think I have a problem with power/surging but I might learn something :)
I just ordered a fuse block; I learned something again... Awesome - thank you !!!

Man, I gotta stay away from this forum; I'll end up with my pay check going into my bike every month.

As we get a little closer and we know how many is coming; I'll arrange for a BBQ with you for the tech day. Food will be on me if you will supply the grill. We'll talk about that later.

ML-FJR13AE, I also have a fuse block that I have yet to install on my 2005. I see you live in Burbank which isn't too far from where I live. Maybe we can split the food between the two of us and ride down together. LAroo

Sounds good to me. When it comes to space out the food on the bikes that would be great.

Bringing this back to life. Since LowLevel Pilot hasnt posted his ride lets see who is still up for this? I have Sunday the 12th and Sunday the 19th Open. Sunday the 26th can do but its not the most desirable date.

What is the best date for the majority? Sunday the 12th or 19th?

Saturdays are for riding. Lowlevelpilot has a ride planned for sometime in October. The people that really wanted this said sunday was the best for them. We will have more tech days but for this one it will be a sunday. Get your butt down here jordylad.

Slappy don't be a jerk. if that's possible. :p

Be a man and get an admin to shut this derailed thread down before I report you to the authorities, and then vote 4K times on bogus stuff for your other slappy happy tech day thread of doom. ;)

OK, I'm done. :D

Saturdays are for riding. Lowlevelpilot has a ride planned for sometime in October. The people that really wanted this said sunday was the best for them. We will have more tech days but for this one it will be a sunday. Get your butt down here jordylad.
Which Sunday!

Exactly. Saturday is for riding. And the idea would be to RIDE my bike to your place on Saturday....!

If it's on Sunday, I would have to drive my car and I don't want to do that.