Tell me why an FJR please.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, I just loved the previous post which said everything that I could think of. Sure would like to share a ride with this FJR girl/woman/rider/expert.

Thanks for the post.

Bill
Bill it wouldn't have anything to do with her being a widow with a great resume would it :yahoo:
Yikes! The bike's deceased, not my husband! At least I know I've got guys on a waiting list. :lol2:
See what happens when you don't make yourself clear in your posts :dead: We got you widowed and dating :devil:
This sounds like an NBC Dateline story...

I am sorry...redundant...I am looking...to switch from BMW to...FJR. I ...have...R1100RS...to purchase...newer. Love the way the FJR looks; but, have never ridden one. Can someone tell me the highlights and/or lowlights of this bike?

Thanks
One thing: Your BMW comes with a 'Roundel' with the letters B, M, & W -- which stand for Brilliant, Magnificent, & Wonderful. The FJR (in America) has a logo that's a set of 3 tuning forks (?) and the letters F, J, & R don't mean anything as grand... :blink:

Other than that, the FJR is a very competent sport-touring motorcycle that can be acquired at a fair price.

You're welcome ;)
Correction: BMW stands for Bring My Wallet.

Take one for a ride and you will see what it's all about. BMW are fine, but unless you buy a GT1600 you won't find a better all around sport tourer in my book, and it will be a lot less money in the end.

Remember what BMW stands for: Bring My Wallet