That's it...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a foot of snow today and they salted the roads I'm done now, winterizing this weekend then jumping on-line to find farkles to add on over the winter.

26 Degrees when I left the house this AM. Gotta admit that my hands got "cool," but the rest of me was ok - not hot, but ok. I did run throught the heated grips threads and am gonna order the Dual Star grips - heck, at $29 bucks I'll take a chance!

At least around here, I've found the 50s to be the best riding weather. When I turn 60 I expect it'll be the 60s :atv:

GunMD

83 tomorrow 81 Sat then mid to low 70's need to figure out how to post weather pages on board.Wensday we rode 250 miles up PCH across and across Nacimiento-Fergison road the the back roads to aso Robles and on home total trip was 250 as from MoroBay to Monteray its only 120 miles good ride the only thing that passed us was a BMW four wheeler and he was moving we did'nt stand a chance. :p

rogerfjrfaster :D