THE 24 HOURS OF DEALS GAP!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAAAAAMMNN,Is all i can say.

Not really but that's a hell of a feat YW,I've been up and down that road a few times and consider it a feat to do a run at any reasonable speed without crashing out, guess you've kinda got the road mapped in your head pretty well,can ya do it with your eyes closed?LOL. For 24 flocking hours.

How fast can you do a cherohala run?I personally like that road a little better then the gap.Kudos to you mister wolf

But you will have to forgive me for still been skeptical about it.
I for one have no doubt because I heard the report of this ride by another extremely reputable source.
Same here. I've seen a couple of his videos and watched him ride the gap while working. He definitely has the skills to do it and there is no doubt in my mind he did it.

YW may not even remember meeting us but my FJR is no longer blue. (Prolly need to whip up a new avatar.)

dougc

unbelievable... :yahoo:

that's gotta be up there with riding a tour stage or something. and i have seen your 14+ minute video following the ducatti on the dragon. there is NO doubt in my mind that you have the chops and did the ride. my helmet is TOTALLY off to you. i got tired out just watching the VIDEO... :dribble:

congratulations. truly amazing accomplishment.

shu - still in the US and still on my FJR

Great personal achievement, too bad IBA won't certify the ride, as He was told before He started....

Last edited by a moderator: