The Best Damn Place in the World to Live is...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a born and raised Texan, went to school for a spell in Beserkly, CA, then, back to Texas for a career and now retired in Johnson City, TN. I've got to say that there's always a special place in my heart for Texas but I do love East Tennessee. JoCy has a reasonable cost of living, great medical facilities and 4 seasons. The avg high temp in summer is mid to high 80's. And, it's close to some of the best motorcycle roads in the world.
SSSSSSHHHHHH! Brazos, they're all gonna wanta live here.

jim

And that would be bad exactly why? Personally, I'd love it if more FJR riders moved near me.

Now if this were out there on the Wicked Wide Open Intarwebs, well... forget it!! :blink:

..............................And, it's close to some of the best motorcycle roads in the world.
um, you might want to rethink that last statement .... :D

reliefmapUSA.jpg

gotta throw my 2 cents in for the central coast of California (specifically San Luis Obispo County). We've got some of the most amazing motorcycle roads................

Housing is getting a lot cheaper............

Need more rain, tho.

Hey Fred,

I'm kinda surprised nobody has mentioned New Mexico...great weather depending on altitude and lots of great roads...its where some of us Texans go to ride sometimes...good medical around major cities...its at least a great place to visit...especialy the Taos region...just beautiful. Some places around here like Kerrville or Bandera in the Hill Country are nice, but summer heat IS still a factor...especially on our hotter 05's :rolleyes: !!! Plus, San Antone is hot, poor, crowded, and generally stupi..aahh..less educated..., plus we cant lane split...but we DO have great food and folks are very friendly....IMO. Just another 2 pesos.... Good Luck !

Blessings,

Bobby

There is a web site you answer about 35 questions and it will come up with 5 different states .You will have to google it . Put in bset places to live . San Diego CA. they say is 78 all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
"The best place to be is here, and the best time to be is now!"

Bill and Ted

Wow man I need a road map to nirvana~~~~~showing where they sell gas, tires and booze!

note: I left Women out of the written list to be more, like, PC, however on the mental list ........ ayup.

Last edited by a moderator: