The BEST Motorcycle Commercial EVER!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Of course....

harleycheckoil.jpg

Obviously the Truth in Advertising people got their message across to HD. :yahoo:

That was funny! :rofl:

I used to own a '92 Fatboy, and it was bad ass! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's some funny stuff. Sad but true. Funny how they just keep building what their customers want and continue to sell bikes. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were in business to make money or something.

in the summer of 2006 my 2003 connie was stolen. i went into withdrawals – a slight twitch in my neck, disfigured speech, minor shaking and a thousand yard stare. in lieu of jumping off the golden gate bridge i RENTED a harley late on a friday afternoon with the intention of disappearing for a weekend cruise to who knows where. i ride the bike home.

Saturday morning at 6 a.m. i'm at the bike – all packed and ready to go. so pumped was i for the implementation of the cure that steroids would have only diluted the rocket fuel that was already running in my veins.

i stick the key in the ignition, go to turn the ignition on and the key won’t budge. it's stuck – and stuck solid. no amount of giggling, adjusting the handle bars, force or prayers would get that key to turn on the ignition.

i ended up having the shop come pick up the bike the following Tuesday – but at least I rode it home and looked badass having it parked in my carport – and I got it for what turned out to be FREE.

it's 2010 and I have not been back since.

On the question of technology, and HD's seeming abhorence of it ... how's this for a t-shirt logo:

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

"If the Amish rode motorcycles... they'd be Harleys"
So much for badass ;)

Griff

What you got against the Amish??? I walked away from the Domestic brand 20 years ago and have never looked back. Rode a dresser last weekend and was reminded why. BTW, my wife prefers the FJR, saying "It's got more passenger room".