The Crap Just Won't Go Away.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, let's do a mug for this thread:

N50253_200.jpg

Congratulations to Pappy for getting banned from EZBored. I don't know if anyone noticed but it appears that Pappy got banned for what he said on this board, not for what he said on that one -- which leads one to the conclusion that Marc is trolling on this forum so he can find excuses to ban members from his EZBored.

I know Warchild is trying to take the high road and not copy Marc's tactics but this one seems to be over the top. Since Warchild and SkooterG are barred from even viewing Marc's place it seems time to return the favor if Marc is now expanding his witchhunt to this forum.

I know Warchild is trying to take the high road and not copy Marc's tactics but this one seems to be over the top.  Since Warchild and SkooterG are barred from even viewing Marc's place it seems time to return the favor if Marc is now expanding his witchhunt to this forum.
Hmmmmm.... well, that's a thought......

Still, the fact of the matter is: his behavior has contributed mightily to the staggering growth of FJRForum.com in the past month and a half, so I think I'll continue to allow him to have as much rope as he desires.

heh....
owned.gif

You know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew.
:lmao: :rolf: Some of these spurts of just completely unrelated info just crack me up :lmao: :rolf:

I don't know about the rest of you but I am going to kind of miss old Tex.  He seemed to have that rare ability to instantly raise everyone else's IQ.  For a while I thought he was just a "plant" from the other board because he and Marc seemed to drinking out of the same well but Tex may get himself banned from Marc's place if he doesn't clean up his act.
Naw, He's historically been an asshat. He was the one bitching that his group buy brake lines weren't delivered within 2 weeks. And went on and on about it.

He's exactly the kind of personality you don't want participating in anything because it's not discounted enough or not delivered quickly enough or not _something_ no matter how hard the coordinator works to pull off the project. If something was free and at his door tomorrow he'd bitch because it was the dildo was too short to sit on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, He's historically been an asshat. He was the one bitching that his group buy brake lines weren't delivered within 2 weeks. And went on and on about it.
He's exactly the kind of personality you don't want participating in anything because it's not discounted enough or not delivered quickly enough or not _something_ no matter how hard the coordinator works to pull off the project. If something was free and at his door tomorrow he'd bitch because it was the dildo was too short to sit on.
Look,

If his worst problem was b****in' that orders took forever, well I'd plead guilty to that without any remorse.

Wilbers didn't even come close to their delivery date. It took 3 months. Spiegler took the same. Now I'm probably going to wait to fall to install stuff. It certainly wasn't the fault of WC--and I NEVER held him responsible--just the vendors.

But that's not the issue. Abusive name calling violates the code of EVERY single board I've ever participated in, whether it was motorcycles, cruise ships or swimming pools. Continuing after being warned is a good way to get banned. So WC banned him? Too friggin' bad for him! There are reasonable and unreasonable limits on behavior. If you think that the limits are unreasonable then you should not be surprised at the results.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I didn't remember that was him. What a choad. Just couldn't let that one go either.

His contributions will not be missed here.

For the brake lines, I don't recall ever being given a delivery date, therefore I had no expectations, so I was fine. I expected that they would take quite a long time, as I'm sure that anyone with half a brain did.

Given the fact that I'm still "sans-Rotors" I'd think if anyone was going to complain about the group buy I could justifiably do so. I'm not complaining....

Oh yeah, I remember that. I didn't remember that was him. What a choad. Just couldn't let that one go either.
Wasn't ole Tex the same wank who complained about gas milage and that he wouldn't believe some of us were gettin 40 - 50 mpg?

By the way... Is it C-H-O-A-D or C-H-O-D-E? I've seen it spelled both ways...

If his worst problem was b****in' that orders took forever, well I'd plead guilty to that  without any remorse.
See if you agree with that statement after you've lived through 4 PdP cycles.

:commando:

I'm not dis agreeing with the abuse thing, just that people do need to be careful about banning someon because of it which I think they have.

For instance, If I were to say that Warchild has cleaned the parrot shit off his shoulder so SkooterG can climb back up there, some may find that abusive, but SkooterG knows Ive been working on that one a long time and say it with love in my heart and a smile on my face. So that's not abuse. :diablo:

That may just be the understatement of the year. Update from the thread "over there" is he's still bitching about gas mileage and brake lines, while continuing his most recent pathetic rant about the board v board situation. :drag:
I predict that him taking the steps to get himself banned from here will prove to be the best thing that's happened to this place since M. Neuman signed on as honorary membership director. :jerry:

Now the dude can hang over there and piss all over the crickets. Too bad TWN can't go over and give him an assclown award. :thumbup:

Now, where's my damn popcorn.....

Sure I can. I've not yet been banned. Or would you rather I PM'd you the award so you can post it (since I'm not involved in that pissing match).