The Five Faces of my FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked Webby

Right is Harder than Wrong.
Reaction score
Hello My Fellow FJR Friends,

(EDIT).....UPDATE!!!...

CHECK PAGE 6, POST #110 AND ON TO SEE HER NEW 2009 SPRING DEW... (HINT), "NEW HAIR AND MAKEUP!!!"

ALSO CHECK POST #28 ON FOR SOME MORE FARKLES PICS....

I finally have my 07 FJR setup for my taste. I thought I would share some pics of her in the Four forms of use.

Some MAY like my setups and some May NOT but here they are:

NAKED (NO BAGS... OHFJR stripe kit):

DSCN5071.jpg

BAGS (My custom striping on the bags with the help of OHFJR):

DSCN5094.jpg

BAGS WITH BACKREST (OHFJR small touring rack with removable backrest and Givi 250 base)

DSCN5113.jpg

2 UP TOURING (Givi E52, Custom painted by Garauld, Custom Silver Side Stripe Painted by Me)

DSCN5240.jpg

Just thought I would share it with you. Ride safe. :)

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!!

Great add-ons/mods from OhioFJR and Garauld, as well as yourself.

Boy, if your FJR has 4 personalities, I guess that make mine a schitzophrenic. :dribble:

Hahahahahaha,

Naw, I think she is GOOD. I like the graphics(stickers are for covering road rash). We all have our own tastes.

Thanks GunMD. I hope the majority of you FJR's like it. I have had nothing but compliments on my setup.

WW

..........................................................................and it's very clean. :rolleyes:

Looks like your side impact airbag deployed in the 2nd picture.

Very nice looking bike. I like the E52 as well. I ended up going with the V46 because I couldn't afford (time or money) the custom paint job would have required.

Ponyfool,

Ya those dang kids pools offer a lot of side protection. I like the v46 too! Did you get the matching cover?

Thanks for the input.

WW

Very Nice! Thats what I love about this bike, build it up for a two up touring ride, break it down for one-up canyon carving. I actually like the decals on that bike and I havent been a fan of others with the decals. Looks good!

Drew,

Thanks for your thoughts. I too love the "convertibility" of the FJR. I think it looks GREAT in all forms...BUT I suppose I am biased.

Hey, does anyone care to offer some opinions on what slip-on material I should go with? I have decided on the Remus Revolution BUT don't know what might look better.. I trying to decide between the polished aluminum or black carbon fiber?

Here is my link regarding:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...43&hl=remus

Thanks for any input..

Be safe,

WW

I dunno, I think it needs more stickers, especially the ones that tell us it's an FJR. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah but Harley riders still will come up and ask "What kind of bike is that?" I always tell them its the "new 2008 softtail....Harley decided to stop selling to fat people." :eek:

;)

Thanks Hoghead,

I already did the "customizing" and paid for the "customizing fee" through OHFJR(NO complaints implied to OHFJR he did a awesome job and was great to deal with and Helped me with some angle decisions TOO!) so I bet you could order the complete bag kit for his normal bag kit fee of around $22. I really like them and like the placement. Now I don't get those smuggles on my upper bag from closing anymore because I push it shut on the stripe.

Check um out.......

SecuLaw, Believe it or not, I have gotten many compliments on my ride by the HD folks. BUT THEY STILL DONT WAVE AT ME ON THE ROAD! HAHAHAHAHA

WW

SecuLaw, Believe it or not, I have gotten many compliments on my ride by the HD folks. BUT THEY STILL DONT WAVE AT ME ON THE ROAD! HAHAHAHAHA
WW
I'm sure you do, I was just making a joke...a poor one but a joke none the less. Harley riders always wave or return my wave all the time.....its those SOB BMW bikers that never wave the sombitches.

;)

Well,

Sorry but I aint getting into that................. ;)

Looks good, how much was it for the case to be done? top case!

FJR on silver covers not seen while riding, look great on the bags and I think it is not over kill, that bike looks good in all four moods.....