The Five Faces of my FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah shit... searched through his for sale posting and read about the story. That really sucks. It's true when they say it's not if but when you'll hit the ground. Luckily I've down 3 times on my previous bikes, one seriously, so hopefully I've been there and done that for good....

Hope all is well WW and hope you like the Victory. Best cruisers out there.

Ah shit... searched through his for sale posting and read about the story. That really sucks. It's true when they say it's not if but when you'll hit the ground. Luckily I've down 3 times on my previous bikes, one seriously, so hopefully I've been there and done that for good....
Hope all is well WW and hope you like the Victory. Best cruisers out there.
Gramps,

Sure was a shame the way my girl (and I) flamed out... Shit still feels like a kick in d nads. She sure could run wid the

wolves (C14's). Thanks!

Carlson MN,

I still lurk around these parts from time to time. PM when you get around to doing your stuff if you want any input. I am still loving my Victory. This has been a good change for me..

I've run with them wolves for far too long. I am Wicked Webby and I have a speed addiction. Hahahahaha!!!

:dribble:

BTW, Here are some pics of my Victory.

Webbys20ride20front.jpg

Webbys20ride20right.jpg

Webbys20ride20left.jpg

Webbys20ride20rear.jpg

WW

Last edited by a moderator: