The Five Faces of my FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks sharp!! i was thinkin of putting on a big yamaha symbol on the side front. any imput? mine is also black cherry. GOD I LOVE MY NEW BIKE!!! :yahoo:

looks sharp!! i was thinkin of putting on a big yamaha symbol on the side front. any imput? mine is also black cherry. GOD I LOVE MY NEW BIKE!!! :yahoo:
Slap um on!!! The only input I have with

regards to emblems is..... They stick on

very very quickly and don't allow for much

adjustment. So get um positioned right the

1st and only time.

WW

WW,

Just wait til you see my mod on the 9th. I just picked up a gallon of Rihno Liner. I am thinking of rolling it on to make it look meaner. One side benefit will be if I crash there wont be and dings in the finish!

Met up with Webby for a little tech day help...Thanks again buddy.

Here's a little photo contrast to show off WW's new paint yet again. ;)

MeWebby002.jpg

MeWebby005.jpg

MeWebby003.jpg

MeWebby004.jpg

WW,
Just wait til you see my mod on the 9th. I just picked up a gallon of Rihno Liner. I am thinking of rolling it on to make it look meaner. One side benefit will be if I crash there wont be and dings in the finish!
Now thats the ticket (no pun), Can't wait to see it!!

Marc,

Thanks for posting that up.

Had a great time.

The theme of our tech day, "Where n the **** is that needle nose?"

See ya soon,

Webby

Last edited by a moderator:
So you two go for a ride on a gorgeous day. Then I see it is out where I work. Now that is a slap. I will let it go this time because I haven't met Gramps yet. But next time we need to go back, I will show you some other sites you might not know in Minneapolis. Plus, the same location is amazing at night when the new 35 is lit up with the LED's!!!!

That was a shit day, but at least the new bridge is kind of a memorial itself.

JB

So you two go for a ride on a gorgeous day. Then I see it is out where I work. Now that is a slap. I will let it go this time because I haven't met Gramps yet. But next time we need to go back, I will show you some other sites you might not know in Minneapolis. Plus, the same location is amazing at night when the new 35 is lit up with the LED's!!!!
That was a shit day, but at least the new bridge is kind of a memorial itself.

JB
Hahaha!! Slap in the face... Naw!!

Slap on d ass...All day!!

You go girl!!

Hahaha..

Seriously though, it was a very last minute ride. After wrenching I just road with Gramps part of his way home.

WW

:clapping: Sorry brother,

I wasn't trying to sound like I listen to Air Supply.

I would still love to go out there and show anyone who wants to get a quick app, the look at night. It is pretty impressive all lite up.

I will see you later.

:clapping: Sorry brother,I wasn't trying to sound like I listen to Air Supply.

I would still love to go out there and show anyone who wants to get a quick app, the look at night. It is pretty impressive all lite up.

I will see you later.
But you do!!

Haha!

:lol:

Let me know,

WW

Ok,

Got around to taking some pics with my Givi E52 trunk, touring rack, backrest and one other.

Goldwing Mode:

IMG_2622.jpg

With just the touring rack and backrest.

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

The other,

IMG_2632.jpg

Webby

Damn nice ride WW. Getting ready to do the Muzzy full system install and PCIII this week myself. When I get back to MN this summer we'll have to meet up and do some comparison runs and ride. I'm also installing a 35mm jackup kit, which may be too tall but we'll see. I am a peg scraper so I didn't want to risk any Muzzy midpipe issues just in case.

I know about this time each year in MN I start to go crazy waiting for March to come and go so us MN'sotans can ride again!

Sorry to say Matt that Webby's finely tuned & newly painted (last year) Feej is no longer in service...he can tell the story of it's demise.

But I'm sure he'll take a spin with you on his new Vic. X-country & still be tucked in close behind. ;)

Hope your mod installs go well, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.

Btw, make sure you open up your air box if you haven't done so already. B)