The funiest thing I saw

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRottie

Independent
Reaction score
In Canada we have a music video show called "MuchMusic".

They have a show named "Motormouth". (from VH1)

Producers equip peoples' vehicles (with the help of the friends of the unwitting drivers) with video and sound recorders.

The result is a half hour show of people dancing and singing in their vehicle.

I peeeeed in my pants. Some people are unbelievable. :haha:

At the same time, it is no wonder people have accidents.

Have a nice day. They are watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJRottie  Posted on Feb 4 2006, 11:12 AM<snip>.... , it is no wonder people have accidents.
I heard that several years ago NHTSA had discontinued using the term "accidents" and are now calling them what they really are "crashes" -- and thus, preventable.

I think the California drivers booklet (to study for the driver's test) calls them incidents . Same idea, most are preventable. A little attention to what you are doing goes a long way toward prevention.

I'm not sure what channel it was on here in the states maybe MTV :rolleyes: it aired for a season or two here maybe more :shout: but I haven't seen it in the past year or so.

There was that HBO program "Taxi Rides" (or something similar) video taping passengers in Las Vegas. 1 vote for people are WEIRD.

In Canada we have a music video show called "MuchMusic".
You folks in the Great White North also have "The Trailer Park Boys". And I swear it is the funniest thing that I have seen on TV for a long time.