THE MSRP FOR THE 06 BMWK1200GT is

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmmmmdownn2 I think if you look at the heading they were pricing a GT on the S board. You might check again. Of course I'm above telling you to pay attention. :D ............ :clap:

glenn

The N. Dallas dealer says it will be pretty close to the RT but you can bet on paying 22 thou plus for a loaded GT

We ain't talking about an S numbnuts.......we're talking GT, the BMW 06 K1200GT....pay attention..
I'm NUMBNUTS? Read the post again my friend. I said you can see from a reliable BMW source the MSRP for the 2007 BMW K1200GT on the web site stated.

I am beginning to feel you have a real hard time with anyone who doesn't agree with your thoughts on dealers, sales people, helmets, driving fast, doing wheelies at 100 MPH, driving crazy to work. I mean no offense, but what the hell are you posting so-so much crap for?

Just my opinion, I'm sure there are others. :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
$23,800 U.S.Dollars loaded (equipment Package 3)
Here the Canadian pricing from BMW Motorrad Canada

https://www.k-bikes.com/forums/attac...tachmentid=1017

It's really funny when you think about it,,,,I can just imagine just dude puttin down a deposit for a 06 GT with his local trusted BMW dealer who claimed he didn't know the pricing for the O6s, TEHEEHEEE, but being a loyal customer the dealer guarenteed him he could have it for the MSRP.  Now, only to find out he's gonna be the proud owner of a $25,400 freaking motorcycle (inc TT&L)....

BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAHAAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA

Well, all I can say is, I don't think it's a good idea to mix Germans w Americans, if they can't screw ya to the wall, they'll try to GAS YA!!!!
Just saw from a reliable site on BMW's the price will start at $17,500. USD

https://www.bmwk1200s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2259

:p
Pricing will be very close to the RT according to Dallas TX dealer (BMW)

Here's a link to the BMW Sport Touring board, quotes a few prices for the new GT. As with our board, there are plenty of rumors, dealer ball park predictions, innuendo, speculation and great gnashing of teeth over the details.

BMWSporttouring.com