the new Evilmobile

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schweet Dude! Damn, I am jones'ing for one of those things. Lucky bastard.
Now, all it needs is a Cubs sticker on it to make it complete!
If I do that it'll fall apart like the cubs in september! Unless you mean this sticker
Choke_Cubs_02.jpg

Niiiiice! :yahoo:

Now, since you have a red bike and a blue bike....what kind is the white bike going to be?

Aaaannnnddddd, since you've shown a propensity for throwing your bikes on the ground, just how expensive are BMW parts (final drive notwithstanding)?

[SIZE=8pt]Yeah...I could have let it go, and should have, but where's the fun in that?[/SIZE]

Besides, I have to do something to hide my jealousy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiiiice! :yahoo:
Now, since you have a red bike and a blue bike....what kind is the white bike going to be?

Aaaannnnddddd, since you've shown a propensity for throwing your bikes on the ground, just how expensive are BMW parts (final drive notwithstanding)?

[SIZE=8pt]Yeah...I could have let it go, and should have, but where's the fun in that?[/SIZE]

Besides, I have to do something to hide my jealousy!

Believe it or not, no replacement parts have been needed as of yet, give it time though <_< . I have a white Tahoe, so that completes the patriotic themed garage