The Road to Creston, Part V

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, just so everyone knows something about me, being cruel in my family was what we did for humor. We tease each other. The meaner it is, the funnier it becomes to us because it's obvious we'd never say anything like that seriously. This mental illness sometimes bleeds into my forum posts. For anyone who thought I was being mean, I was actually joking and letting Hans know how much I like his stories.

Makes strange sense right? As Madmike2 says, "Oh Andrew? He may sound American but he's English and was raised with that sense of humor."

:)

okay, just so everyone knows something about me, being cruel in my family was what we did for humor. We tease each other. The meaner it is, the funnier it becomes to us because it's obvious we'd never say anything like that seriously. This mental illness sometimes bleeds into my forum posts. For anyone who thought I was being mean, I was actually joking and letting Hans know how much I like his stories.
Makes strange sense right? As Madmike2 says, "Oh Andrew? He may sound American but he's English and was raised with that sense of humor."

I appreciate the comment. No offense taken, Andrew.

Hans

P.S. If I said "ouch" at any time, it was probably because I suspected you were right even before you wrote the words! :( Now, if I could just get around to Part VI.... :blink:

Ummm OV, it's a guy thing. We get it. And your sudden sensitivity makes it confusing :blink:

:lol: