Time to upgrade to a lager displacement bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on you knuckle heads! :unsure: I can't belive no one is going to jab the header here.... Lager. Why no mention of beer?I've seen beer flowing through a statues junk here, and several other odditys dispensing the brew, but never a bike.Odot, you really dissapoint me son! :rolleyes:

:jester:
Sorry, dude....was out getting lunch and some alcoholic refreshments while waiting for the wild/stars game tonight. I'd just go with a cheap beer but, if you want "lager" displacement...go with the hog of all scoots....ya know....the ones with V8 engines in them that all the lesbians are buying up? :blink:

Yeah, my R6 suggestion is tongue-in-cheek..... that's quite a step up, from a 250 Nighthawk to this raging 110hp featherweight race bike.
The SV650 would be an excellent choice. The new FZ6 would also be a nice option.
Not to mention the seat hieght is higher on the '06+ R6 than on my '04 R1.

Hello,

Thanks for you input she likes the sv650, the Suzuki GS500F, the BMW GS and the Ducati 690. The sv650 lowering kit idea is great and the price is right.

She likes speed and scrapes the pegs on her nighthawk so shes ready to move up. She just has this foot thing at stop or is it me.

Thanks again, Bill

If possible find a sv650 suzuki for your bride to ride. I will guarantee you this; if you can get her off the thing you will get the best sex you have ever had. Unfortunately you may not be able to keep up with her after she owns one for more than one day. I have two friends of mine who are avid riders and between them have owned at least a dozen bikes. They have ridden sport bikes, gxr's Honda vfr's and 1200 cc monsters. She swapped bikes with her girl friend one day and turned around and sold her 1200. He road her 650 and sold his gxr. They now attend track days together on their twin 650s. they go motorcycle camping on them and are as happy as I have ever seen them. If your wife gets one , don't ride it or this fate may befall you as well. It is ; light, comfortable, gets great gas mileage( over 50) goes like a raped ape, stops on a dime and goes were you aim it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

She did check out the moto guzzi but thouht it was too heavy. She sat on the sv650 thought it was a tad tall. She liked the light weight and wants to take one out to test the ride.

Thanks to all bill