To Lake Tahoe with exskibum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics.
Two things:

1) disappointed in the picture of the hot waitress

2) was the bottle of JD photoshopped in?
1) Direct your complaints to RsvlFeej who apparently thought his omelette was more important.

2) Nope. That's just how RJ rolls. :dribble:

2) was the bottle of JD photoshopped in?
2) Nope. That's just how RJ rolls. :dribble:
I quit drinking beer on group rides a long time ago as everyone complained -I pissed a lot of people off (literally) when I wouldn't stop to pee and instead would just let it go -riders behind me were not appreciative.

so, now-a-days on group rides it's Jack Daniels and mescaline.

--->When they say "Ride Your Own Ride" ...happy to do so. And the folks behind me don't get pissed on -or pissed off.

Switching to Jack Daniels was a win-win for everyone on the rides.

Peek a boo, I seeeeee yoooouuuuu... ;)

IMG_8684OOOOOObottle.jpg

so, now-a-days on group rides it's Jack Daniels and mescaline. --->When they say "Ride Your Own Ride" ...happy to do so. And the folks behind me don't get pissed on -or pissed off.

Switching to Jack Daniels was a win-win for everyone on the rides.
RJ, honey, I'm so glad to hear you found a way to deal with your problem. You are an inspiration. ;)

...Wish I had a group to ride with and have fun.
Bigbeav, if you were out here, I'd have HYCLE give you one of his hugs.

That'd make you swear off group rides.

...Hey OM, "if" you could paint like this, ...
George, how do you know I didn't paint that? You're selling me short.

IMG_8734edit2.jpg

Looks like it was another horrid day in California! B)
It's a living HELL up in this mother!

;)

Thanks letting me join in, despite being a dirty imposter!
Being dirty is what GOT you in, Neal.

Welcome to the forum.

... instead of drinking the night away in AZ. ...
Welcome to Beemerdons' world, huh? :D

Nice report OM, (as usual) and looked like I would've enjoyed myself more on this ride instead of drinking the night away in AZ. I'm glad you ended up taking it easy on D. Carver :rolleyes: , but I'm sure he'll get his revenge next time you're on his turf. Kudos to Rich for planning this great route and hopefully I"ll make the next one.
Makes me hate N.J. even more!
and Nebrasuck....

Great pics and report OM. You got mad skillz yo (that's yougin' speak for "you're groovy")

...Hey OM, "if" you could paint like this, ...
George, how do you know I didn't paint that? You're selling me short.

IMG_8734edit2.jpg
Hey OM, I know stuff, and it would have taken you hours to mix the 50+ colors it would have taken to lay all those down by brush to canvas. You would also need some purty accurate hand to eye coordination to create the outlines of even the fjr in the picture, let alone Johnny Reno's outline in his Aerostitch. Even then, you've only had a week to do all of this? What medium? Oils, Acrylic, Nah, didn't happen. It was Photochop! Nice program, don't think I've ever used it myself.