Today I received my Aerostich Mini Compressor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size matters? Oh, never mind...
Movie "I Spy"

This is Carlos' spy-cam, and this is my spy-cam? Look at the size of this thing! Size matters. But in the spy world, it's reversed. You want people to say, "Look how small and sexy and sleek this is." Not "How huge this is! Look at what he pulled out of his pants. It's huge!"

my bad-it comes with a cigarette lighter hookup which I cut off and soldered on gator clips...

That's pretty slick. Is the cord the same gauge as the pigtail for a Battery Tender? I already have one of those wired to my battery and if this would plug straight in to that it would be a home run.
It does plug straight in to the battery cable connector for Battery Tender that I use to power up my Zumo 550 too.

41VsIIrwInL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

That's pretty slick. Is the cord the same gauge as the pigtail for a Battery Tender? I already have one of those wired to my battery and if this would plug straight in to that it would be a home run.
It does plug straight in to the battery cable connector for Battery Tender that I use to power up my Zumo 550 too.

Thanks for that bit of information. I'll be getting one.

I used the cable that came with the battery tender. It has an 7A in-line fuse on Pos. Just to be safe.