• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Too Lazy to Remove HeliBars Triple Clamp and Riser on Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
De-farkling my Gen 2 but I'm too lazy to remove the HeliBars triple clamp and riser. Is there a market for these? Is removal easier than installation? I paid over $400.00 for these but not sure if this is still a desirable farkle for the Gen 2.

Guessing it's worth $250 or so to somebody - maybe $300. If selling the bike, it can be a bargaining chip to maybe get another $100 or so. Just depends on the purchaser.

I think you will get more $ if you removed them and sold to private party, however If I were looking to buy your gen ll I would want them on.

Kind of a toss up.

What do you figure you would want for the complete setup delivered to 37040? I have been shopping and new kits (if this is Helibars PN: HR09079) are running $239 delivered.

Considering that Heli doesn't make the triple clamps anymore, I would say there is definitely a market for them. I had to dig around for a while when I bought mine. I wanted the full clamps and not just the riser plate. Might ask a potential buyer if they want it on the bike, if not pull it off and sell it separately and negotiate the price for the bike accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts