Top Case recommendation?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is and agreed but as said, I had to color match -and- if I take one of my g/f's with me on a weekend excursion, the 2 side-bags for both of us surely wont cut the mustard. $609 total for not hearing her bitch all weekend (cuz we couldn't bring the hair straightener etc.) = priceless.
Man, if she bitches about a hair straightener what's she gonna do when she finds out about the other g/f's? :dribble: :blink:

It is and agreed but as said, I had to color match -and- if I take one of my g/f's with me on a weekend excursion, the 2 side-bags for both of us surely wont cut the mustard. $609 total for not hearing her bitch all weekend (cuz we couldn't bring the hair straightener etc.) = priceless.
Man, if she bitches about a hair straightener what's she gonna do when she finds out about the other g/f's? :dribble: :blink:
Probably why I go thru so many of them, oh someday I suppose I will settle down ;)