Touring Windshield for 08 fjr

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Bruce

Reaction score
I have been trying to get a touring windshield for my 2008 Yamaha FJR 1300a

costs a bloody fortune in OZ have checked out prices on a few sites in US

some are slack with replies postage varies can anyone recommend a good place that

I can contact that will ship to Australia. Just wondering if it would be cheaper out of California.

Cheers

I have been trying to get a touring windshield for my 2008 Yamaha FJR 1300acosts a bloody fortune in OZ have checked out prices on a few sites in US

some are slack with replies postage varies can anyone recommend a good place that

I can contact that will ship to Australia. Just wondering if it would be cheaper out of California.

Cheers
Are you looking for the OEM touring or an aftermarket. I just got a V stream and pulled off the large OEM touring. Might be willing to part with it for the right price.

I have been trying to get a touring windshield for my 2008 Yamaha FJR 1300acosts a bloody fortune in OZ have checked out prices on a few sites in US

Cheers
Are you looking for the OEM touring or an aftermarket. I just got a V stream and pulled off the large OEM touring. Might be willing to part with it for the right price.
Yes I am looking for OEM Yamaha Touring Screen part number ABA-2D203-10-00 must be new or as new My bike is 08 model.

Cheers
Yes I am looking for OEM Yamaha Touring Screen part number ABA-2D203-10-00 must be new or as new My bike is 08 model.
Mine had one season on it I I do not think there are any scratches on it, I will look tomorrow and if it is clean I will let you know.