Translation, Please?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ari Rankum

NAFO Karting Champion, 2012
Reaction score
I wasn't going to bring this up anywhere, especially on the FORUM, but it's a slow night.

So, today, I was at this meeting and there was this chick that I knew from, like, 10 years ago. She was sierra hotel back then, and in the intervening years, she's had some surgery of the type that dudes are known to pay for out of pocket. She did it tastefully, however. She also dropped a little weight. Now, she's foxtrot hotel.

So, after the meeting, she came over and shot the shit for a while. I asked her, and I really meant what I asked, completely literally, "How's your business going?" Seriously. That's what I said. That's what I wanted to know.

Her response? Uh, yeah. "I'm a very tactile person. So...it's really good for me."

After a many-seconds-long pregnant pause, because I was trying to make my eyes do NOTHING and my face NOT FLINCH, she said, "I'm really into immediate gratification. I'm really tactile."

I...DID...NOT...COUGH.

I quickly made take care, talk to you later, nice to see you, remarks and left.

So, my question for Friday night is, AM I A DUMBASS?

Last edited by a moderator:
To reiterate advice you shared w/ me not long ago, trust your bike, just ride her ...er...it. +1 on your current dumbass status! :D Call the woman and let your fingers do the walking (assuming you are otherwise obligated).

I met your better half. You are not a dumb-ass. (Did I just type that? In full public view?)

Can I have Foxtrot's number? :)

;)

[

So, my question for Friday night is, AM I A DUMBASS?

How exactly does the first part of your posting relate to the question? :)

Just kidding, you did the right thing, this time.

"So, my question for Friday night is, AM I A DUMBASS?"

No Ari, you ride a 'Granny FJR'... :p Me or Odot, we ride Harleys too.. thus making us REAL Men who could have handled her... For you... too much.. Kinda like SkooterG at WFO... :D

..OTOH, just think of all the grief you saved yourself from her calling the morning after wanting to know if you LOVE her as much as she does YOU... ooooh.... scary Ari, very scary... Just say no to silicone...

No Ari, you ride a 'Granny FJR'... :p Me or Odot, we ride Harleys too.. thus making us REAL Men who could have handled her... For you... too much.. Kinda like SkooterG at WFO... :D

..OTOH, just think of all the grief you saved yourself from her calling the morning after wanting to know if you LOVE her as much as she does YOU... ooooh.... scary Ari, very scary... Just say no to silicone...
LOL.

<making wheezing noises (I think it's the weather)>

Very good.

</making wheezing noises>

LOL.

Very good.

OTOH, she may have been the very best you will EVER have... and you missed the chance... :eek:

OTOH, she may have been the very best you will EVER have... and you missed the chance... :eek:
Perfect. Fucking great.

How many times over the rest of my whole fucking adult male life am I going to wake up in a cold sweat because of that particular sentiment? Gee, thanks.

LOL.

LOL.

Very good.

+1 on DCARVER's response.

Just imagine.......forever. You may never need heated grips again.

FJRayJ

You did good. If your wife is a good person and you love her, no sex is good enough to be worth it. You would have felt like shit afterwards and regretted it always.

Look at it as a test. You just passed with flying colors.

And if this other woman KNEW you were married, then THAT speaks for itself. Dismiss that kind of trash. You're obviously a much better man than to fool around with something like that.

YES on the dumbass, but you did not bring home the gift that keeps on giving and you do not have to see the doctor or social worker and explain anything to your wife. And than find a place to stay, broke and in the poor house.

If I were only 20 years younger AH AHAH

dream on sucker weekend rider

You did good. If your wife is a good person and you love her, no sex is good enough to be worth it. You would have felt like shit afterwards and regretted it always.
Look at it as a test. You just passed with flying colors.

And if this other woman KNEW you were married, then THAT speaks for itself. Dismiss that kind of trash. You're obviously a much better man than to fool around with something like that.
+1... well said

Perfect. Fucking great.

How many times over the rest of my whole fucking adult male life am I going to wake up in a cold sweat because of that particular sentiment? Gee, thanks.

LOL.
OTOH, how many guys did she say that to on that night ? You might have got away unscathed, or unscabbed :eek: