two bros exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krotchrocketgrampa

Reaction score
dose anyone have any info on the difference between the m-5, and m-2, other than size,am assuming the smaller m-2 will be louder than the larger m-5

have a set of muzzy aluminun ovals that are way too loud for me,had some m-5's on an st honda that sounded good,not too loud,any info will be appreciated

iggy,move this to nerpt if its been beat to death

dose anyone have any info on the difference between the m-5, and m-2, other than size,am assuming the smaller m-2 will be louder than the larger m-5have a set of muzzy aluminun ovals that are way too loud for me,had some m-5's on an st honda that sounded good,not too loud,any info will be appreciated

I have M-5 s from memory I bought em off a fellow forum member , but hey came without decibel arrestors and they where unbearabley loud . I made a set of decibel arrestors with a 40 mm through hole . now they are loud enough but nbot unbearable and dont pop back to much on the throttle overun.

Obnoxiously loud means differnt things to differnt people just ask your local Harley Hoon with open 3 inch ground pounders fitted. :rolleyes:

Just put a set of TBR M-5s on my '09. I don't find them too loud at all.... but then again

motorcycle pipes are music to my ears. Also, with the iPod or appropriate ear protection

no problem at all. I did a fair amount of reading and look at a lot of pictures. There is no difference

in the cans but the size (called TBR and talked to them.... not the brothers obviously). I

think the M-5s look better on a bike this size. Took maybe 30 minutes to put on and I'm not

the most mechanical. Can't say I notice much difference in power. Saw a great deal on Ebay

about a month back, don't know if it's still there.

Have fun :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
dose anyone have any info on the difference between the m-5, and m-2, other than size,am assuming the smaller m-2 will be louder than the larger m-5have a set of muzzy aluminun ovals that are way too loud for me,had some m-5's on an st honda that sounded good,not too loud,any info will be appreciated

Did you ever find something not as loud than the Muzzies?