Two Bro's Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
I ordered some Two Bro's Titanium Black Series cans about a week ago and they came in today. :yahoo: Let me tell you they look good on the 2010 silver. I had been wanting some carbon fiber ones for my 07 black cherry, but I figured they would be to dark on a silver. They look great and sound even better. The install was very easy and straight forward with only 1 exception. Some how they gave me the wrong nut for the bolt that holds them on. I tried and tried but I didn't want to mess up the threads it was the wrong pitch, so off to Lowe's I went for the right nut.

I know, I know Pics are a must when it comes to these kinds of threads, I'll get some up as soon as I can...

On a side note. I have a set of stock cans with less than 200 miles on them that I might be willing to part with if anyone is interested. I don't think I'll put them in the classifieds right now because I've seen some people trying to sell them with no luck. But here is a perfect set if anyone is looking...

Ok, here are the pics....

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Anyway you can post a good sound clip of them?
I don't know how to post a sound clip but there are some sound clips floating around here, I did find some clips on youtube. However they do NOT do them justice. They sound awesome. Nice deep throaty sound but not raspy. And not too loud...

Nice.

I ordered a Two Bros can (yes, singular) for my CBR250R from New Enough/Motorcycle Gear. Just the cheapest aluminum jobby. Got an email at NERDS saying it was back-ordered from 2Bros. Being a kickass business, they offered to substitute a Black series for no additional cost and would I like to go ahead with that?

Uhm... let me think about this... HELL YA!!

I'm hoping it shows up for the weekend so my friends will stop telling me it sounds like a 12HP John Deere.

I'll post up a sound clip before and after.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sound clip yet, but the bugger went from a John Deere to a Hoon bike in 30 minutes flat. Sounds like an open motocrosser!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

It's odd on this bike, around 4-5K/rpm it doesn't sound that loud at all. It idle though.. SWEET JEEBUZ! It really sounds great downshifting from a bit of a pace to setup for a corner. I kept getting little glimpses of the IoM on a screamin' single :D

Here's the before pic:

IMG_0568.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great and sound even better. The install was very easy.....
I installed mine tonight. Yes pretty straight forward. No reall issues. No exhaust leaks. Took it for a test ride and it sounds really nice in the higher RPM's. The could even be a hair louder for my taste's but they sound good as is.

SLIGHT ISSUE: I can't seem to get both pipes to line up symmetrically. The kick stand side pipe is 3/4" of an inch farther away from the rear tire and almost 3/4" higher than the right side. I even put both spacers on the right side to get it away from the tire more to try to get it at the same distance as the kickstand side.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to get them the same distances on each side??? Anybody else have this issues?

Nevermind. I played around with it some more and their both about perfect now. They're not the "TI Black Series" but they look & sound nice. Good product!

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg