• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two New FJR's final close out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwind15

Reaction score
We have two 2007 FJR's at dealer invoice price. Any rebates will apply as well.

Steve at Allsport, Inc. Decatur, Alabama. 256 355 9706 ext. 304. www.allsportinc.com

Thanks and we will be glad to pick you up at the airport.

HSV International.

Good deal until Yamaha tells us about the '08s in the coming weeks, then you'll cry for biting too early... ;)

Invoice is $11,629.00, plus Yamaha is offering a $1,000 rebate.
So the OTD price (+TTL, of course, but NO junk fees) would be $10,629? That'd be a heck of a deal indeed, especially for folks who live nearby, and don't have to spend on shipping or travel expenses.

Hey, have Yamaha always done rebates? Sounds to me like some changes are coming for '08, no? Any word?

JC

So the OTD price (+TTL, of course, but NO junk fees) would be $10,629? That'd be a heck of a deal indeed, especially for folks who live nearby, and don't have to spend on shipping or travel expenses.

Hey, have Yamaha always done rebates? Sounds to me like some changes are coming for '08, no? Any word?

JC
Are all the Yamaha dealers offering the 1000 dollar rebate.

Web site shows 7.9% financing for up to 72 months on FJR, no mention of rebate though.

Where did you hear about the $1,000 rebate?
There was a big tag on the windshield of the 07 at my dealer that said $1,000 rebate.

I was just thinking; it might be a regional thing seeing we are north and the riding season is dwindling down and they figure incentives are needed to move the bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a big tag on the windshield of the 07 at my dealer that said $1,000 rebate.

I was just thinking; it might be a regional thing seeing we are north and the riding season is dwindling down and they figure incentives are needed to move the bikes.
I think that may be a local deal - just them willing to take $1k off - Yamaha isn't offering anything that I know of other than their special 7.9% financing for 72 months - I work at a Yamaha dealer in Texas

I think that may be a local deal - just them willing to take $1k off - Yamaha isn't offering anything that I know of other than their special 7.9% financing for 72 months - I work at a Yamaha dealer in Texas

Jim,

Get back to work! ;) J/K It's Rex...I saw you posting, and thought I would say howdy. I will probably be by the dealership this weekend.

Btw...for the local DFW forum members, North Texas Yamaha (2301 N. Stemmons Fwy Lewisville TX 75077 Phone: 972-420-4000 Fax: 972-355-5306 Toll Free Phone: 800-924-4989) is a great place to shop or get service done. (Shameless plug for Jim)

Take care.

Rex

Web site shows 7.9% financing for up to 72 months on FJR, no mention of rebate though.
Dang - that seems steep for a good credit rating - but then again, it is through Yamaha, not the local credit union or bank...

I want an '08 and I want it NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to Steve at Allsport in Decatur today. He has one left at the $11,669 price, that's plus sales tax. There is NO $1K rebate on the FJR according to Steve.