Ugliest Farkle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
I sure hope Patriot has a sense of humor..

'cause I nominate his Stebel horn install..

[SIZE=8pt]Mike - having fun with yah bud.. hope it's ok! [/SIZE]

Can you top this? :rofl:

3469318274_7c3cf1ea54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriot's not even in this guys league, John Ryan.
800_DSC_4164.jpg
My OCD is strained to the maximum looking at this picture. I just dont know how people let their bikes get so dirty. I would have to wash it for him. I would probably steal it and bring it back clean...I am going to lose sleep...

Patriot's not even in this guys league, John Ryan.
800_DSC_4164.jpg
Without a doubt the ugliest tank bag I've ever had the displeasure of seeing :blink:

The bike on the otherhand, looks mighty manly ;) No Sissy Assed Polish and Shine... Just Tales of the Road, Written in Grime.

:jester:

My OCD is strained to the maximum looking at this picture. I just dont know how people let their bikes get so dirty. I would have to wash it for him. I would probably steal it and bring it back clean...I am going to lose sleep...
Ohhhhh....I dunno!

Iron Butt event, 1,000 miles per day for X amount of days, riding night and day in rain, dust storms, on dirt roads for bonus points, etc.

One might want to cut the rider some slack on the "clean bike" issue. Some FJR riders don't attend "shine and show" events, but rather use their bikes a tool for different pleasures.

How about this: :blink:
photo-956.jpg

'nuff said :yahoo:
Patriot, I think you win! Ding Ding Da Winner! That surely is one ugly-assed farkle.. :rofl:

(and Thanks for having a good sense of humor!)

You should see the new rear footpegs I added to the bike. Functional but UGLY.

Not too ugly, but I like this farkle.
100_10842-1.jpg
Seen this one in person at SFO on Glory Racing's bike... He was the ONLY one with dry hands with all the rain we had! I am seriously considering these along with V-Strom hand guards.
I just wish mine looked that good! Mine are a set of $20 Moose muffs made for ATV's. They look like ass, but they definately without question work keeping your hands dry and warm. After 2 days of steady rain at SFO...hands were completely dry. 6 hours of 16 degree to 22 degree riding...hands were toasty. The payoff is worth it to me in crappy weather. However, I must admit, I certainly remove them just as soon as the weather clears. Did I mention they look like ass! :rolleyes:

Not too ugly, but I like this farkle.
100_10842-1.jpg
Seen this one in person at SFO on Glory Racing's bike... He was the ONLY one with dry hands with all the rain we had! I am seriously considering these along with V-Strom hand guards.
I just wish mine looked that good! Mine are a set of $20 Moose muffs made for ATV's. They look like ass, but they definately without question work keeping your hands dry and warm. After 2 days of steady rain at SFO...hands were completely dry. 6 hours of 16 degree to 22 degree riding...hands were toasty. The payoff is worth it to me in crappy weather. However, I must admit, I certainly remove them just as soon as the weather clears. Did I mention they look like ass! :rolleyes:

Can you tell us where to find them???