Up the Damn Hill

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd bought new riding gear, and wanted to "trot it by the local girls."
japanese-biker-chick.jpg
Nice drag shot Michael.... Where's yer Yella Helmet?

Oh and a Front shot woulda been nice...

:jester:

Bust going to church.
Snowmotorcycle.jpg
In my haste to belittle ya I forgot this nugget

Ya just had ta post that one eh? Best day of the week to ride that was....

An I wasn't going to the Skyfairy Worship Hall, Twas the Bar ya twinkie :rolleyes:

:D

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report and fantastic pics work. I especally enjoy your sense of humor. These days we need all the laughs we can get.

Thanks.

Nice ride report and wonderful pics. Here in Northern NY, it's been in the low twenties down to the low singles. Nice to see someone get to ride.

-Greg-

p.s. I also liked the Moose

Have you ever wondered what Old Michael looks like without his beard and helmet....Why does he always take pictures of his bike beside the road or parked next to some store without anyone around....I have always suspected that there was something wrong.... Wonder no longer....

This is the real Old Michael....

nyc_pride_dykes_bikes.jpg

Isn't that Old Michelle?? Different rider, I think... :D

Have you ever wondered what Old Michael looks like without his beard and helmet....Why does he always take pictures of his bike beside the road or parked next to some store without anyone around....I have always suspected that there was something wrong.... Wonder no longer....This is the real Old Michael....

Isn't that Old Michelle?? Different rider, I think... :D

Have you ever wondered what Old Michael looks like without his beard and helmet....Why does he always take pictures of his bike beside the road or parked next to some store without anyone around....I have always suspected that there was something wrong.... Wonder no longer....This is the real Old Michael....

Same guy / gal.... Just a different day and outfit... Old Michael / Old Michelle You say Tomato, I Tomato