Upcoming movie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it and was disappointed. It was slapstick comedy with no real biker perspective. Just stereotypes and comedy stunts. But it was a good laugh.

It was just what I was looking for. Not going to change the world, just 2 hours of laughter. W.H. Macy stole the show. Oh, yea and Marrissa Torme is HOOOOOOT. jr

Quite funny, I enjoyed it...
+1. If you're looking for easy laughs, this is the movie for you. During the opening scenes, all four riders were managing to cruise around town with their clutches held in. We also marveled at their bravery, riding in such close formation alongside proven novices without control skills.

Good entertainment though, as long as you don't take it seriously. Our group enjoyed the movie.

Jill

Sure, I'll see it. Have there been any motorcycles movies, good or bad, lately?World's Fastest Indian wasn't that good.

I must be marching to a distant drummer here.

I thought the World's Fastest Indian was fantastic and am shying away from this one because it looks to "slap sticky."

Oh well, to each....

I thought the World's Fastest Indian was fantastic and am shying away from this one because it looks to "slap sticky."
Oh well, to each....
In my opinion, World's Fastest Indian was one of the best movies ever made. I've seen it at least twice, and read the book. I look forward to seeing it again sometime.

Wild Hogs is a whole different animal. It is light entertainment for the masses. Neither your brain nor your emotions will be challenged, but you WILL laugh. I enjoyed seeing the movie, but wouldn't care if I never saw it again.

Jill

And is that Marissa Tomei from "My Cousin Vinny" that William Macy gets the hots for? I've always had a thing for her...
I saw her first.

My wife actually slapped me, cause I when I saw her in the preview I then said, "We need to see that movie".

She is okay now. I convinced her I was drooling because -it's a movie with bikes in it-.

She knows Marisa is on my "If I bumped into her" List.

Since I was a Three Stooges fan I loved the movie. They did hit all the stereotypes Harley owners too. And, the Poser word came up twice.

Glenn