Upstate New York Riders Meet? (and others)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pf-flyer

Reaction score
Any interest to have a Fall Folliage "Meet up" in the Adirondacks? I was thinking about meeting at the Speculator Inn,( Rt 8, Speculator) for a hour or so. Nothing special, kick tires, lunch and head out on our own after. Saturday September 16th? Noonish?

I'd like to get together with some fellow FJR riders in the upstate area. I can't make it on the weekend you are planning, but if you do it again I'll try to be there.

We were thinking of heading up there this weekend....Sept. 1, 2 or 3. Could possibly go again on Sept. 16, 17.

Any interest to have a Fall Folliage "Meet up" in the Adirondacks? I was thinking about meeting at the Speculator Inn,( Rt 8, Speculator) for a hour or so. Nothing special, kick tires, lunch and head out on our own after. Saturday September 16th? Noonish?
IF nothing comes up I try to make it

IF nothing comes up I try to make it
Just got my daughters Varisty soccer schedule , Sat 16th at noon. Guess we'll have to try again.