Upstate SC Tech (wreck?) session Sunday April 24 Greer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walter posted: Sorry missed it guys, I had a date with a 28000 metric ton press needing some tlc this weekend at double time rates. I hope another comes along this year in our area. Also im hopeing my job goes to 12 hr shifts as it will put me on day shift and give me 3 day weekends every other week so more time for rides and meetups while still fulfilling my home time obligations. Sounds like yall had fun.

I've heard women called many things, but "a 28,000 metric ton press", and "double time rates"? She's not gonna like that, bro.

It's griff's call, but I could see this Tech Day becoming an annual event. Greer is centrally located, close to major highways for quick travel, and close to wiggly highways for fun travel. There's room in griff's back yard for at least 15 tents, too, and early-to-mid April is fabulous riding weather.

It's griff's call, but I could see this Tech Day becoming an annual event. Greer is centrally located, close to major highways for quick travel, and close to wiggly highways for fun travel. There's room in griff's back yard for at least 15 tents, too, and early-to-mid April is fabulous riding weather.
You know all those things are true for the fall too, and October is great riding weather!! Ok it's settled then!! A bi-annual event it is!!! We're gonna need bigger fire extinguishers!!
punk.gif

Griff's neighbors are probably glad he doesn't ride a HD with straight pipes...so a couple Tech Days a year probably won't get him kicked out of the mobile home community...I mean he's got a double wide and livin large!

Griff's neighbors are probably glad he doesn't ride a HD with straight pipes...so a couple Tech Days a year probably won't get him kicked out of the mobile home community...I mean he's got a double wide and livin large!
That is very true, I mean if the Camaro up on blocks and the bench seat from a 77 Suburban up on the front porch didn't get him kicked out I'm sure he's good to go! And after all I think he's the only one in the community tethered to the ground....where would everyone go in high winds if he left??!!

Might do a fall one. I will be ready for a valve check then. Actually overdue now, so I guess I'm riding on borrowed time.
uhoh.gif