Vacation 2006

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First two weeks in July Ohio to Nova Scotia hopefully the 06 A is here by then if not will be riding the Beemer.

We are planning on CT to Quebec City and then around the Gaspe' Peninsula and back down the Maine coast. Didn't want to plan too long a ride because at the rate these bikes are being delivered I may have to walk it! LOL

Don't really have any vacation plans but I am taking a ride in June from home, Nederland Co., to Livinston Mt. by way of Cody and Redlodge. Then back over Beartooth pass. I may do a slab burner to Lake of the Ozarks for a family reunion. Then Sturgis in August. Don't have time for a vacation between rides. Anyone coming to Colorado let me know and we can try to meet up and ride.

Ron

My wife and I are planning on a trip from Pennsylvania to Oregon the first two weeks of July. Anyone out there suggest any must do Twisty Roads, or sights in Oregon-Washington ? I would also like to find a nice bike friendly campground in Oregon. Portland area or along the coast. Thanks John

John

The state park campgrounds along the coast in Oregon have always been great. I have not stayed at them for a number of years but many are adjacent to the ocean and have nice restrooms and showers.

Ron