vstream windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is 3/16" thick and after owning many different shields over the years...I think it's prefect and my first ride was in 30-35 knot winds, with no flex...I think the unique shape of the vstream has a lot to do with that..it really is nice the way it takes the wind stream out around you...all the way up is a perfect quiet zone for me at 5'10"...

OK.....so i have tried the stock shield, the Yamaha touring shield, the Cee Baileys +2 hieght-standard width reverse flip, and now the V-Stream. Just got the V-Stream yesterday and had it on long enough to take it to and from the dealer for the ignition switch recall to be done. (On a side note, went to dealer yesterday to see if they had the parts for the recall..took it in this morning at 10:00 to have it done...got a call at 2:30 to say it was done!! Cudos to Sindt Motor Sales in Dubuque, IA!) Back to the V-Stream...I think I have finally found the perfect wind screen for me, and it is........The Cee Baileys. :yahoo: The V-Stream is a nice wind screen, but the Cee Baileys works best for me @ 5' 10" and 30" inseam.

The V-Stream is for sale with only about 10 bug free 35 degree miles on it. Look in the classifieds for it.