Wall of Death

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for these things, whenever I'm at a county fair with one I have to go in. This one's a little extreme :eek:mg:

Maybe it's just me, but I think Joan Claybrook would have a heart attack if she saw that. :clapping:

;)

Cool video. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too.

Early on, I was at the State Fair and there was a Wall O' Death show on the Midway. Having been a motorcyclist for years (and thinking I knew everything) I was prepared to look with disdain upon the whole act. Well, I was drawn-in by the 'barker' and looked at the old, non-descript, motorcycles that were on stage. They fired one up and ran it on rollers -- hey, it ran pretty decent. Everything looked minimal but the essentials were there.

I bought a ticket and went in. It was the real-deal -- they actually rode those bikes at speed in that barrel. I was scared for them just watching.

Motorcycling is a very broad-spectrum activity. :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes the case for keeping third-world countries, well, third world.

If they have more economic opportunities they wouldn't have to resort these sorts of crazy entertaining things.

Build your own!

Crazy F'ers.

Somebody has too much time on his hands:

Clicky

colin-furze-world's-longest.jpg

I'm sure THAT shit'd be OSHA-approved. :blink:

I did get a kick, though, when the white car was going around with its turn-signal on. :dribble:

I used to go & see these at the fairs in Pennsylvania (no cars tho), really entertaining, always wanted to try it.

I think I saw a wall of death at the Minnesota state fair in the 60's. Any of you Minn boys remember it.

Could have been drunk at the time.. no wait I was only a kid.

Latest posts