• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy 2006 Blue FJR! Will consider 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reaction57

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Blue 2006 with under 10,000 miles! Don't care if its got alot of fargerls or not! There are only a few things I want to add myself! Will consider a 2007 also but really like the blue! Don't want any electric shift models! I am willing to arrange shipment if needed! I have cash in hand! Its getting hard to find the 2006 Blue models! Darn! Yes I checked classifieds also but things stay posted on there even if sold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Blue 2006 with under 10,000 miles! Don't care if its got alot of fargerls or not! There are only a few things I want to add myself! Will consider a 2007 also but really like the blue! Don't want any electric shift models! I am willing to arrange shipment if needed! I have cash in hand! Its getting hard to find the 2006 Blue models! Darn! Yes I checked classifieds also but things stay posted on there even if sold!

My buddy is selling his, I just have to confirm thats it's an 06, might be 05 not positive.. It's in NJ clean and garage kept.

Hello,

My buddy is selling his, I just have to confirm thats it's an 06, might be 05 not positive.. It's in NJ clean and garage kept.
Thanks for the post I look forward to hearing from you! For my sake I hope its a 06!

Hi Reaction,

If you decide to look at the faster, more beautiful, Dark Cherry color....I have an '07 sitting in the garage with only 1913 miles on it. It has never even seen a raindrop! I have not listed it for sale anywhere yet...will ask $8700 for it when I do.

I'm only one state away on the west side of Illinois!

Dave

Hi Reaction. I know you said you are looking for a 2006 or 2007. How do you like the color black? I have a 2008 FJR 1300 manual with 530 miles on it. Not even broken in yet. I will list it formally this weekend with pics. Im not far from you, just west of you in Chicago. If interested give me a call @773-931-3455. Thanks Brian