Want to rent a FJR in San Diego

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there,

Try GP Motorcycles in downtown San Diego. I go there for service and I see signs saying "rent me" on Ducati's, Moto Guzzi's, etc. I know you wanted to rent an FJR, but this is the next best thing. The link is: GP Motorcycles, best of luck.

Spartan

I don't think you will find and FJR for rent down here. Just Harleys, BMWs, and it sounds like GP is now renting Italian bikes (thanks for that info Spartan). I believe that all the Harley dealers rent as well as both of the BMW dealers.

Hey there,

Try GP Motorcycles in downtown San Diego. I go there for service and I see signs saying "rent me" on Ducati's, Moto Guzzi's, etc. I know you wanted to rent an FJR, but this is the next best thing. The link is: GP Motorcycles, best of luck.

Spartan
thank you

I don't think you will find and FJR for rent down here. Just Harleys, BMWs, and it sounds like GP is now renting Italian bikes (thanks for that info Spartan). I believe that all the Harley dealers rent as well as both of the BMW dealers.
flyingz06 & Neil San Diego,

You are both welcome...hope things work out.

spartan

Chaparral motorsports rents FJR's and a few other bikes. They are in San Bernardino which is about 70'ish miles from San Diego.

clicky

Buy John "pork chop" 80's a pizza and steal his while he's eating it..
Way better yet Bustanut, show johnny80s a naked picture of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of Jersey Shore! While he's staring at Snooki's chee-chees and her hairy calzone, you can steal his bike away!

Last edited by a moderator: