WANTED: AM brake/ clutch levers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeroux

Reaction score
Heya!

Anybody have a set of new or lightly used levers for a Gen 1?

Almost don't care about color, just need some levers.

Thanks,

GZ

FYI, almost all years are interchangeable. (2003 may not) I learned as I powdercoated a set from my '05 and put on my '14 (may she rest in peace)

I'll look through my parts box and see if I still have a spare set or not....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new set of factory levers. PM if you want them...and where to send them...

Don't have any levers but it's good to see you're still around.
smile.png

Heya!
Anybody have a set of new or lightly used levers for a Gen 1?

Almost don't care about color, just need some levers.

Thanks,

GZ
I picked up a couple sets of levers from the2wheels.com for my FJR and Tenere. I was skeptical and assumed they wouldn't measure up to the real thing but they were so inexpensive I thought what the hell. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality when they showed up. I was still skeptical until I seen them side by side to a pair of Pazzo's at an FJR event. The2wheels.com levers looked identical and the tolerances felt equal. I have put about 12,000 miles on those two sets of levers this summer and don't regret the purchase one bit. The only downfall is that I can't brag about having the "the real thing."

My brother bought some from an online store selling various pièces détachées moto. We were not completely sure whether the online ordering would work or not but it was great. Extremely inexpensive and great quality. You can take a look at the site once.